MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: subforum problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dont know why it happed. I have add some sub-forums in a forum in those forum small child-forums.

When i check them those forums are shrink and not in right place. can some one help me to put them in right place?
Dont worry with "forum contains no new post" note i going add icons in place.

http://friznioz.6te.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

username; test
pass: tester
Seems to be theme related issue, what theme are you using if you have edited your theme something may have gone wrong in that. Try using default templates & install another theme to rule out if its theme related issue or not.
bleu lust template
(2012-07-03, 06:23 PM)pertono Wrote: [ -> ]Dont know why it happed. I have add some sub-forums in a forum in those forum small child-forums.

When i check them those forums are shrink and not in right place. can some one help me to put them in right place?
Dont worry with "forum contains no new post" note i going add icons in place.

http://friznioz.6te.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

username; test
pass: tester
In FTP Delete The directory "Images Then Reinsert it to Public_html"
To me it seems like a corrupted Image Directory Then Reinstall The Theme That you want
i dont get it what to do? remove all images from frp server and put them back in fresh?
(2012-07-04, 05:57 PM)pertono Wrote: [ -> ]i dont get it what to do? remove all images from frp server and put them back in fresh?
Step 1.Open Filezilla,etc.
step 2.In The Ftp Connect To Server Open Public_html
step 3.Right-click on "images" and delete
step 4.Open the mybb RAR Open Upload,drag images to the main folder/directory
/Simply Said install a fresh copy of the images folder
index.html? remove blue lust images or just standard mybb
nooby XD
(2012-07-04, 06:10 PM)pertono Wrote: [ -> ]index.html? remove blue lust images or just standard mybb
nooby XD

Remove The whole File its self and then Upload it back to the main directory
Its something with table index row, need some one with more experience
Its colspan issue.

AdminCP > Templates > Blue Lust Templates > Forumdisplay Templates > forumdisplay_subforums and find;
<td class="thead" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
and Change it into;
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
Pages: 1 2