MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have uploaded bank plug in from mybb mod place. uploaded those files and out in place. want to install it but then i get a error.

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8' at line 7
Query:
    CREATE TABLE mybb_bank_pey ( id smallint(4) NOT NULL auto_increment, uid varchar(64) NOT NULL, username varchar(64) NOT NULL, pey varchar(64) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) TYPE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; 

Dont know what to do ! xc

site is http://friznioz.6te.net/
dont know you need the URL
Open plugin file and find;
TYPE=MyISAM
and Change it to;
ENGINE=MyISAM
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=ENGINE DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8' at line 7
Query:
    CREATE TABLE mybb_bank_pey ( id smallint(4) NOT NULL auto_increment, uid varchar(64) NOT NULL, username varchar(64) NOT NULL, pey varchar(64) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) TYPE=ENGINE DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; 

i have edit still get the message when i want to install
You've to edit each occurrence with the fix I posted above.

Open plugin file and find;
TYPE=MyISAM
and Change it to;
ENGINE=MyISAM
works thanks very much