MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP NEEDED: Unable to view Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from today morning i cant view threads on my forum. all threads bring up the same error as below

[Image: image.png]

Please help to resolve this
This is your host issue. Their MySQL server is either busy or down right now. You've to contact them to resolve.
thanks Mr.Yaldaram

but the index page and forum pages comes up normally. only the threads are not opening. is that ok
If you're facing issues on this site, then all pages are working fine but thread pages are too slow.

Can you please enlist all of those installed plugins that are directly or indirectly related to thread pages ?
(2012-07-04, 07:12 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If you're facing issues on this site, then all pages are working fine but thread pages are too slow.

Can you please enlist all of those installed plugins that are directly or indirectly related to thread pages ?

exactly... it is very slow or comes up with the above error.

Plugins Installed:
Subforums In Columns, Advanced Sitemap, Akismet, Board Messages, ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics, Extra Forum Permissions, FBConnect, Fit on Page, Google Analytics, Google SEO, Header Announcements, Page Manager, Quick Theme OnChange, SCD Hide From Groups (Free SCD Plugin), Thank You/Like System, Tinypic Uploader, Unread PM Notification, Virus Total Scanner, Welcome PM/Email, Hello World!

But not using the foll:
Extra Forum Permissions, Quick Theme OnChange, Tinypic Uploader, Hello World!

Thanks

The Issue seems to be from the host server only.

They have issued a public announcement as well as sent email to me regarding this. The link to the announcment is given below, incase anyone face the same issue

DNS Resolution Issues on BigRock Hosting

Thanks for all the help Mr.Yaldaram