MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyway to stop verification emails going to junk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It really doesn't matter. Hopefully it's resolved the issue.
(2012-07-04, 05:05 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It really doesn't matter. Hopefully it's resolved the issue.

didnt do anything.. anyother suggestions
Hm. Obviously your domain or server's IP are on a blacklist for some reason. Send an email to yourself then post the email headers here if you can and I'll try check them against known blocklists.
(2012-07-04, 07:12 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. Obviously your domain or server's IP are on a blacklist for some reason. Send an email to yourself then post the email headers here if you can and I'll try check them against known blocklists.

The IP was recently blacklisted on Spamhaus. We have requested its removal and are waiting for a response. If we do not get one within 24 hours from them we will change the mail server IP.
I will update you within 24 hours telling you the progress.

The host looked into this and told me this, Is this the reason.............
Yep, that can do it. You may want to look into registering your domain with Google for Google Apps and when registered (basically using Google to handle ALL your site emails including forum related stuff like activation emails) you can add a DKIM key to your DNS (given in advanced settings in Google Apps admin account page) and this will solve nearly all junk mail flags ANY email service would place on you.

Being flagged for junk is usually a problem when using shared hosting hosted emails.. that's why I advocate using Google Apps. It's free btw just takes a few days to setup properly.
(2012-07-05, 12:20 AM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, that can do it. You may want to look into registering your domain with Google for Google Apps and when registered (basically using Google to handle ALL your site emails including forum related stuff like activation emails) you can add a DKIM key to your DNS (given in advanced settings in Google Apps admin account page) and this will solve nearly all junk mail flags ANY email service would place on you.

Being flagged for junk is usually a problem when using shared hosting hosted emails.. that's why I advocate using Google Apps. It's free btw just takes a few days to setup properly.

How do i do that
Pages: 1 2