MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.6.8.rar file corrupted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I download mybb 1.8 from here and when I extract give me error "File Corrupted" I download again and give same error.

Sad
What are you using to extract it?
The package isn't available in RAR format, only ZIP. Plus, MyBB 1.8 hasn't been released yet. I assume you're referring to 1.6.8?
yes is 1.6.8 and i use winrar to extract
Where exactly did you download it from? Try this link, save it and try unzipping it again: http://www.mybb.com/download/latest
(2012-07-04, 04:15 PM)king_master Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I download mybb 1.8 from here and when I extract give me error "File Corrupted" I download again and give same error.

Sad
When You Download The file Click Save If you Click Open " The file will not register in your downloads folder in you Documents and settings. another wards Click save
Give same error Sad

Staff anyone can send me mybb 1.6.8 by mediafire? Thanks
(2012-07-04, 05:52 PM)king_master Wrote: [ -> ]Give same error Sad

Staff anyone can send me mybb 1.6.8 by mediafire? Thanks

Oh yeah i forgot to add one last thing.... uninstall winrar and reinstall it here:Winrar download Lemme know if it worked
There's nothing wrong with the package. It must be an issue with the software you're using.
Try just unzipping it using Windows: Right click -> Extract To