MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] make reputations like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there. I'm a user of this forum system. Some members are able to give multiple reps for posts and this seems a little unfair as everyone else can't. I know this can be done in v1.6 and later, however I have no idea how to install it. I am just a user so I don't have any administrative privileges.

Thanks and sorry for the dead thread revival.
I have split your post to create a new thread as it was not suitable in the thread you posted it in. What is the exact problem you are having? I'm unclear.
Oh sorry about that.

Well, on our forum (cbr250.com) some users are able to multi rep (by repping someones posts) however they are keeping it a well guarded secret which isn't fair. So they go around negging the unpopular people and giving many green reps to thier buddies which is one sided and unfair.

I have noticed there is that button on the bottem left side of your posts (to the right of 'find') however our forum doesn't have it yet select members can.

So I know this option is available in v1.6^ however, as a user, I'm not exactly sure what to do.
This is all in the usergroup's permissions.
Check from ACP > Settings if reputation in posts is enabled.
What is ACP and how do I access it? Just remember, I'm not an admin.

This makes me think that some members are getting special treatment... which I think is unfair. Can this be granted by mods or by admin only?

No one can help?
ACP = Admin Control Panel.
Excuse my ignorance but where is the admin control panel? I only know where my user cp is.
The admin control panel is located at http://yourforum.com/admin
hmm, it seems to be giving me a 404 error.

Are you sure standard users can access the admin page?
Pages: 1 2