MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group images and languages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a simple problem but can not figure it out. I would like to display image groups but the one according the language choosen by the user. It works perfectly if I put for instance : images/groupimages/english/team-developer.gif

But of course, it will be still in english. When I try to put images/groupimages/team-developer.gif, I just have the group title instead of the picture.

How can I solve this?

Thank you very much
The group images are stored in "images/groupimages/language/". People who set their language to english will get group images from "images/groupimages/english/" and those who set to german, will get them from "images/groupimages/german/". So make sure you put the right images, in the right language folder.
think that's how it works....
Thank you for your reply but... could you confirm me what I have to put in the settings for instance to tuse the developper picture ? Is it images/groupimages/team-developer.gif ?
images/groupimages/{lang}/team-developer.gif

That's what you should enter into the field to have the translated image show. I'll add a note explaining this to the admin cp.
It works perfectly now. Thank you very much Smile