MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Not able to access any subforum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

Let me tell you first that i am new to MyBB. Thats why dont know what the problem is.

I had installed a forum at realindianfreebies.in/forum

Note : i havent started the forum publicly yet, but i have installed a lot of plugins and changed many settings up to my needs, and now i cant create a new forum. Dats why need help here. .

But due to some problems, i couldnt keep it /forum instead i needed it at forum.realindianfreebies.in

After reading so many instructions on MyBB forum, i finally did this. I changed all the general settings which needed to be changed. I am also not facing the problem of login at ACP. I am able to login and do all the functions.

But when i wanted to check the forum finally, it came with a problem that many links are not working on the forum. instead, they are redirecting to the main index.php.

You all can try that, try opeing any subforum, you wont be able to.
Also if you try to register, you will get an activation email and the link in the email also doesnt activated the account instead redirect to the main index.php

Please some on help me if you could.

Thank in advance to all of you. Smile

any1 here can help me please???? Sad

(2012-07-05, 04:30 AM)piyushk61 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,

Let me tell you first that i am new to MyBB. Thats why dont know what the problem is.

I had installed a forum at realindianfreebies.in/forum

Note : i havent started the forum publicly yet, but i have installed a lot of plugins and changed many settings up to my needs, and now i cant create a new forum. Dats why need help here. .

But due to some problems, i couldnt keep it /forum instead i needed it at forum.realindianfreebies.in

After reading so many instructions on MyBB forum, i finally did this. I changed all the general settings which needed to be changed. I am also not facing the problem of login at ACP. I am able to login and do all the functions.

But when i wanted to check the forum finally, it came with a problem that many links are not working on the forum. instead, they are redirecting to the main index.php.

You all can try that, try opeing any subforum, you wont be able to.
Also if you try to register, you will get an activation email and the link in the email also doesnt activated the account instead redirect to the main index.php

Please some on help me if you could.

Thank in advance to all of you. Smile

any1 here can help me please???? Sad

Thnaks .m. for your kind help... Smile