MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Due to my webspace or update gone wrong ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi @all,

I've updated all my mybboards to the new 1.2. But one Board keeps producing warning messages:

Warning: ini_get, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set, getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/m/f/o/-ThisdamnBoard-/htdocs/inc/functions.php on line 1667

Previous Version was 1.1.4.

Also on this board the mybbcode-pannel keeps getting in the posting field.

[Image: mybboard12yu9.jpg]

I've reinstalled the database backup and tried again but the effect is the same (This is why I think it has something to do with the Webspace)...but with the 1.1X Versions everything is fine tough...strange.

No problems with the other updates...just this damn board Sad

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.
The ini_set/get problem is a hosting problem. It seems very strange to disable those functions since (I assume) a lot of programs use that to get runtime information....

What browser are you using? Do other users on your forums get that problem?
decswxaqz Wrote:The ini_set/get problem is a hosting problem. It seems very strange to disable those functions since (I assume) a lot of programs use that to get runtime information....

Hm...Hoster is http://www.tripod.lycos.nl/

Strange thing is that only 1.2 reports this errors.

Browser is Firefox 1.5.0.6. But same with IE.
decswxaqz Wrote:The ini_set/get problem is a hosting problem. It seems very strange to disable those functions since (I assume) a lot of programs use that to get runtime information....

Hm...is there a way to disable the error-messages comming from mybboard 1.2 ? Not to fix them but to disable them !
Well, I solved my Waring-Messages Problem, so in case anyone gets this messages:

Warning: ini_get, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set, getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid, getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/m/f/o/-ThisdamnBoard-/htdocs/inc/functions.php on line 1667

Try disabling Gzip Compression !

@devs :
Has anything changed in the GZip Compression since 1.1.8 ? Because GZip was enabled without error-messages. But 1.2 and 1.2.1 spit-out the above line.

Anyways, still trying to solve the other Problem with the mybbcode-pannel (Running 1.2 and 1.2.1).