MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host 4 Post For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Its great sadness for me to have to do this, but I am having to sell Host 4 Post.

I started the Website in 2009 original with Josh (can't remember his MyBB username or last name) and then continued it with Leyton Reed. Over the years there has been issues here and there with servers and hosting, but we have got through them. The site has grown over the years now with over 1,500 members and closing in 50,000 posts. But unfortunately with my life becoming full on with Uni and work, I can no longer continue running the site, so unfortunately I have to sell. I have been the only owner and operator for the site.

So here are the details over the site:

Domains
www.host4post.com
www.host4post.net
www.host4post.info
www.host4post.org
www.h4p.co
www.h4p.me
www.h4p.biz
www.h4p.in

All registered with Namecheap and expire in late 2012 or 2013.

Website Specs
The main site is running Wordpress.
The community is running MyBB with various plugins including MySupport for Hosting Support.
The ordering system is running iPanel 4.1 which has a license fee of $9.95 per month
The dedicated server is hosting accounts which is $134 per month and the specs are:
Quote:Intel Xeon E3-1230 Quad Core processor
8GB of DDR3 Ram
500GB SATA3 HDD
10TB of Bandwidth
8 IPs (5 usable)
Centos 6.2 with cPanel & WHM
The www.host4post.com website is hosting on my personal VPS, and will required transferring.
The website has a Theme Forest Purchased Theme and coded for MyBB & Wordpress to match.
There is a Dedicated Softaculous license with the server as well which is $24 a year.

There is also a facebook page and a twitter account to go with the site:
- http://facebook.com/h4pcom
- http://twitter.com/host4post

Now, www.host4post.com is having some DNS issues at the moment as I was trying to transfer it to a new VPS last night. I have gone back to the old one. The other domains will probably not go anywhere either..... www.h4p.co and www.h4p.us are used on the Hosting Server for Nameservers and sub-domains for user accounts.

I am looking for a fairly quick sale and a reasonable price. I have spent almost the latest 3 years building and running this site. I have put hundreds our hours into supporting it and numerous dollars into funding the costs.

Google Anayltics doc has also been attached from July 2011 to current. That is the only dates we have of stats.

The domains themselves are worth a bit. So I am looking for anything over the $250 US mark.

Feel free to also ask any questions in this thread that you would like to know more about.

Also please feel free to drop me a PM to discuss further if required.

Regards,
Cohen Lewis
Seems like a good package I'm sure someone who needs this will buy it, good luck!
(2012-07-06, 12:03 AM)JamieJackson Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like a good package I'm sure someone who needs this will buy it, good luck!

Thanks. It is a shame to see it go. But if someone is looking for a community that is already built with high traffic domains, than you cannot go wrong with the Host 4 Post site Smile
(2012-07-06, 12:00 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I started the Website in 2009 original with Josh (can't remember his MyBB username or last name)

That would be me! Big Grin
(2012-07-06, 12:14 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-06, 12:00 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I started the Website in 2009 original with Josh (can't remember his MyBB username or last name)

That would be me! Big Grin

Yes, it would be. Mayer, thats it! Forgot your surname.

Sold

Thread can be closed.
Closed by request.