MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search error after reverting back to 1.1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm just going to have a bunch of problems, aren't I? Now I can't do a search!

mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'wheresql' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_searchlog (uid, dateline, ipaddress, wheresql, lookin, showposts) VALUES ('1', '1157829230', '72.207.104.51', '1=1 AND t.lastpost >= \'1157760830\'', 'p.message', '1');

Are there some queries I can do that will delete everything the upgrade did to my database? It didn't go any further than the queries, as I stated in my install general support thread! Please help me!!!!
Ok, I looked in mysql.  Here is a screen shot of the mybb_searchlog.  wheresql is not there! Was it deleted during the queries? Can I run a query to put it back?  Please help!  Big Grin

[attachment=3944]
That was an bad decision reverting to 1.1.8 after you upgraded to 1.2 >.>
What did you do? Just reupload the 1.1.8 files? You know there is alot of database changes.

Anyways. Try running this query.
ALTER TABLE mybb_searchlog ADD `wheresql` varchar(255) NOT NULL default ''
Well, it was either that or have my whole board down until someone could help? That was unacceptable! I have people visiting my site all hours of the day. I don't want to lose my members over this! And you're the first person to respond to this since I first posted this morning! I would have pulled my hair out by now! LOL...at least a few errors on the old board is better than having the whole thing down!

Anyway, I will be sure to try your suggestion to see if I can fix this! I'll let you know what happens!
Well I try giving my best support, although I can't reply to everyone.
I've been very busy today, it's been quite for only like an half hour here now. Smile
Yeah, but, crakter, you're not the only one here that is able to help! Others have logged on and left without responding! And I'm here, like the rest of us poor sods trying and failing to upgrade, and it can be very very frustrating. I don't like taking this out on my husband, who has absolutely nothing to do with it! You know?

But again, I'll appreciate any help to get this sorted out! I don't like crying over stuff like this. Unfortunately, my site *and now my forum* are very important to me! Big Grin
Too late. I would highly suggest reuploading to 1.2, because you'll be even in worse situations if you don't Wink Believe me....

Also, can I get a link to your install help thread?
judel Wrote:Yeah, but, crakter, you're not the only one here that is able to help! Others have logged on and left without responding! And I'm here, like the rest of us poor sods trying and failing to upgrade, and it can be very very frustrating. I don't like taking this out on my husband, who has absolutely nothing to do with it! You know?

But again, I'll appreciate any help to get this sorted out! I don't like crying over stuff like this. Unfortunately, my site *and now my forum* are very important to me! Big Grin
Yes, but not everyone knows how to handle stuff like this, not everyone knows mysql.
Also, I'd say support is pretty good here. You get the help you need. Mostly.
Crakter, your query got rid of that first error...came up with two more.  I used your first query for the other two for lookin, showposts.  No more errors, but now nothing comes up!

Doing a basic search comes up with other columns it needs. I am guessing that the queries the ugrade did do before it froze deleted some important stuff in my database?
judel... read my post yet?

Also, don't take it out on a 14 year old programmer that has a highly busy schedule Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3