MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's my advice : 1. Don't go giving people a bad additude. 2. When you suggest something you might want to say : "Well , I'd suggest looking at <location>." " People would like to be paid for doing <service>".

The way you came off was not right. If you were doing business with someone and came off how you two did, The person would not do business with you. Lucky mybb is not a paid service or this would've lost customers.

I own my own business.
I'm not going to act like I would when I'm doing business if I'm stating something to someone about a forum section :/
Still you need to be nice about it.
I was being nice :/
The way you post it did not come of that way.
Well I'm sorry if you think that
Ok. But today history was made because we made the most heated discussion ever on mybb. mod can lock this. JJ remember my advice.
(2012-07-07, 12:25 AM)Chris Dans Wrote: [ -> ]Brad-t ,First off young man you need to show some respect. I requested in a nice way and you need to stop with your BS. I do not appreciate your stinking additude toward me. Who in the living hell are you to come in here like your some authority figure and tell someone what to do.

Who do I think I am?

- someone who has developed what is regarded by many as one of the best designed MyBB sites
- someone who has founded one of the largest MyBB communities ever
- someone who does community management at a large company for a living
- someone who respects the work of theme authors enough to realize how ridiculous your request is
- someone who is trying to give you realistic options so you don't waste your time
- someone who is actually older than you, so "young man" is not appropriate.

This isn't a heated discussion. This is you having a tantrum.
(2012-07-07, 12:59 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-07, 12:25 AM)Chris Dans Wrote: [ -> ]Brad-t ,First off young man you need to show some respect. I requested in a nice way and you need to stop with your BS. I do not appreciate your stinking additude toward me. Who in the living hell are you to come in here like your some authority figure and tell someone what to do.

Who do I think I am?

- someone who has developed what is regarded by many as the best designed MyBB site
- someone who respects the work of theme authors enough to realize how ridiculous your request is
- someone who is trying to give you realistic options so you don't waste your time

After reading this it made me realise I wasn't giving a bad attitude I was just stating the truth.
(2012-07-07, 01:02 AM)JamieJackson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-07, 12:59 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

Who do I think I am?

- someone who has developed what is regarded by many as the best designed MyBB site

After reading this it made me realise I wasn't giving a bad attitude I was just stating the truth.
This is you getting mad because someone is standing up to you and that list is just an alter ego. Let me tell you who I am.

-Someone who is a Web Developer and a Designer
- Someone who actually does Web Developing for a living
- Someone who doesn't have stinking additude
-Someone who actually develops forum software as has more dignity than you.
- Someone who is here to make history.
-Someone who sees how much of a jerk you are
- Someone is making a simple request.

This is you getting mad at me because I speak my mind and don't take you seriously. This me saying eggplant YOU.
Pages: 1 2 3