MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello. I would like a theme made for me , I just want something simple,professional and free. I want a theme for my forum which I plan to use for a global community and a place where people can chill out.

I would like to be updated when it is finished.

Thank you in advance to the person who will do the theme. It'll be greatly appreciated.
Dude nobody is going to update you daily on the progress of making a custom theme for free. Either download an existing free theme and modify it yourself or pay money to a designer.
(2012-07-06, 11:41 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Dude nobody is going to update you daily on the progress of making a custom theme for free. Either download an existing free theme and modify it yourself or pay money to a designer.

This is probs the only way your going to get a theme unless someone will do this for you which I highly doubt
I'm sure someone will otherwise there would be no need for the request section.
Take a look at the request section most people just give links to themes on http://mods.mybb.com maybe try looking on there?
(2012-07-07, 12:11 AM)Chris Dans Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure someone will otherwise there would be no need for the request section.

Most theme requests are paid or answered with already existing free themes. Nobody wants to do 10-20 hours work for free for a single person. If designers can release the theme freely, it's giving back to the community, so it's a bit more appealing.

Furthermore, most people who are too cheap to pay for work aren't so demanding about it.
Brad-t ,First off young man you need to show some respect. I requested in a nice way and you need to stop with your BS. I do not appreciate your stinking additude toward me. Who in the living hell are you to come in here like your some authority figure and tell someone what to do.
(2012-07-07, 12:25 AM)Chris Dans Wrote: [ -> ]Brad-t ,First off young man you need to show some respect. I requested in a nice way and you need to stop with your BS. I do not appreciate your stinking additude toward me. Who in the living hell are you to come in here like your some authority figure and tell someone what to do.

He's got a very good experience with this forum and mybb overall and what he is saying is not BS its true so I would listen to him if I were you :/
Jamie, you or him have no right to be telling anyone what to do. Second of all I quite frankly don't give a flying candy money crap about his experience. Third I think you both are out of line with your additudes.
We were simply stating that no one will do this for free and that people mostly just give out pre-made themes in this section, please don't turn this thread into an argument
Pages: 1 2 3