MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showteam.php question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a question, And i will explain with an example.

Example:

I have someone that is a Admin and also a designer, And in the showteam.php it's only showing 1 group so i would like this:

When i go to showteam.php i see groups and in the admin group i see that person name and in the designer group i see the person name.

Currently when i have a user assigned to multiple users he's only in the primarry group in the showteam page, and i would like to show ALL the groups he's part of

Can someone help me? Thanks!
Anyone?
You'll need a plugin or edit core files.
But if he is the admin, what is the need to show it at other groups? Will look into it right now...
(2012-07-08, 04:28 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]But if he is the admin, what is the need to show it at other groups? Will look into it right now...

I'm improving a gaming network atm, And people can be a division leader and a community admin.

But i want the user in both ranks in the showteam page.
Here's an example from another forum.

[Image: fearlessforumsforumteam.png]
Figured it out, almost. It will work with users that are already visible as team member and need a core edit, is that OK?
(2012-07-10, 05:53 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Figured it out, almost. It will work with users that are already visible as team member and need a core edit, is that OK?

I'm willing to edit some files Big Grin.
(2012-07-10, 06:59 PM)stickeric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-10, 05:53 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Figured it out, almost. It will work with users that are already visible as team member and need a core edit, is that OK?

http://udezain.com.ar/forums/thread-mybb...-team-page
(2012-07-11, 06:20 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-10, 06:59 PM)stickeric Wrote: [ -> ]

http://udezain.com.ar/forums/thread-mybb...-team-page

It doesnt seems to find it where do i need to edit it ?
Pages: 1 2