MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug MyBB 1.6.8 Button Multiquote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the button MultiQuote not work on MyBB 1.6.8
Please post your website's URL and any testing account.
Moved to support.
(2012-07-07, 08:54 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your website's URL and any testing account.

This. Multiquote works fine on MyBB 1.6.8 so there's obviously a problem with your install - most likely a JavaScript conflict.
http://murdertheme.altervista.org/showth...d=11#pid11

Username: User
Password: 123456

I try with the theme default and not work..
Definitely looks like an issue with your templates on the standard theme you have enabled. I'm checking the MyBB default one now.
As suspected, it works fine in the default MyBB theme. Could you please post the contents of your theme's postbit_multiquote template?
The theme is built by me, there are still no plugins and no javascript is not enabled. could be that the buttons are made with css?
No, you can use CSS buttons just fine so long as you do it right. COuld you post the template I asked for and I'll check it.
Sorry I don't understand English, I'm Italian. If I understand you want the postbit_multiquote:

<a href="javascript:Thread.multiQuote({$post['pid']});"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Quote" class="bottoni"></a>
<script type="text/javascript">
//<!--
	$('multiquote_link_{$post['pid']}').style.display = '';
// -->
</script>
Pages: 1 2 3