MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Page after Installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm currently trying to install mybb but its not working Undecided
I assigned the necessary CHMOD rights to the files, and finished the installation of MyBB successfully. But when i try to open the forums or the admin panel, i only get the following error:
[attachment=26751]

I've already red the FAQ but found no solution.
I hope someone can help me and thanks in advance.
Please excuse my bad English, i hope you understood everything Wink
Its 500 server error. it may be your server/host issue or may be anything.

Do you've access to your error logs? Can you paste the file's text here using [code] tags?

Thanks.
(2012-07-07, 07:35 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Its 500 server error. it may be your server/host issue or may be anything.

Do you've access to your error logs? Can you paste the file's text here using tags?

Thanks.

I turned PHP debug(all) on an got the following error massage:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare memory_get_peak_usage() in /var/www/web390/html/JK/mybb/inc/functions_compat.php on line 20

Thanks for the fast reply =)
On AdminCP main page, could you see your PHP version? What's that ??

Open ./inc/functions_compat.php and find the following code and remove;
if(!function_exists('memory_get_peak_usage'))
{
	function memory_get_peak_usage($real_usage=false)
	{
		return memory_get_usage($real_usage);
	}
}
(2012-07-07, 07:58 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]On AdminCP main page, could you see your PHP version? What's that ??
Do you mean the mybb AdminCP? Because i can't access the AdminCP because of the error described above.
But I'm using PHP Version 5.4.

(2012-07-07, 07:58 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Open ./inc/functions_compat.php and find the following code and remove;
if(!function_exists('memory_get_peak_usage'))
{
	function memory_get_peak_usage($real_usage=false)
	{
		return memory_get_usage($real_usage);
	}
}
Done.

The Server Error vanished but now thers a new error:
/var/www/web390/html/JK/mybb/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php does not exist

I tried to reupload the english language but i can't access or replace the "english" folder. FileZilla says: "550 Failed to change directory."
I have no idea why this happens and it never happend before, although im using the same webspace for 3 years now.

Again, thanks for the fast reply.

Thanks for your help, it is working now.
I reinstalled mybb with a diffrent language pack and everything works fine now. I had to modify functions_compat.php, but who cares? Wink