MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Gaming site(updated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you are planning to really create a gaming forum, My advice is to stick to the gaming topics first. Cut down all unnecessary forums which don't need to be there. Also, VIP section is not a good idea for a new forum. I think you are new to this, and you need to understand how all these works. We aren't being hard, we are just telling you how you can improve your forum. Wishing you Good Luck.
(2012-07-11, 11:49 AM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]If you are planning to really create a gaming forum, My advice is to stick to the gaming topics first. Cut down all unnecessary forums which don't need to be there. Also, VIP section is not a good idea for a new forum. I think you are new to this, and you need to understand how all these works. We aren't being hard, we are just telling you how you can improve your forum. Wishing you Good Luck.

Thank Man i Will Work On It More
I recommend giving this a read:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-122420.html
*Updated*
*Bump New Theme*
-Remove tabs
-Get a new theme, you copied HF (/facepalm)
-Too many forums, generalize
-Remove shoutbox
-Get an original niche (not gaming) or make your site unique somehow.
-Get a real domain
Updated
Says he updated and installs a theme and removes the copyright. I'm offended by your hate to support us developers. We spend our time making these themes that you can use free of charge. I guess you don't care though..Undecided.
Don't worry. No one will ever see it.
Please get rid of the rainbow link effect. It's one of the most annoying things I've ever seen on a website. I have never seen a large, successful website use something like that, ever.

Pertaining to the theme:

The theme license requires the copyright be present.

http://mods.mybb.com/download/2-0-inspired Wrote:You May NOT:
- Remove the creator's copyright at ANY TIME.

Please add the copyright back and then post in the Private Inquiries forum to have your thread re-opened.
Pages: 1 2