MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Gaming site(updated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Click here

Will be updated almost everyday this is a update I desided to start all over so post anything that will help and I no I have to many forums
- Free Domain (don't care if you're getting one soon - it's unacceptable bro)
- Tabs, the free version too.
- Shoutbox at the top of the site
- Another gaming site which isn't unique in the slightest.
- Way too many sections

List of negatives.
Your poor grammar and spelling is very unprofessional. I will never sign up for a gaming forum with key words like "gaming" misspelled misspelt. Or maybe the request for new "memebers" was actually a clever pun? Should I sign up as "lolcat" or something?
Please don't be hard on him. Please be kind and decent. You have to think about other feelings and how your putting him down kinda would make him feel.
(2012-07-07, 11:47 PM)Chris Dans Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't be hard on him. Please be kind and decent.

This section is for constructive feedback were just telling him how he could make his forum better were not "being hard on him"

And yes you do need a professional domain
(2012-07-07, 11:47 PM)Chris Dans Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't be hard on him. Please be kind and decent. You have to think about other feelings and how your putting him down kinda would make him feel.

I've seen no indecent posts here at all. No one has put him down either...
(2012-07-07, 11:47 PM)Chris Dans Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't be hard on him. Please be kind and decent. You have to think about other feelings and how your putting him down kinda would make him feel.

Keep in mind that a website is a business, and he's the CEO. He's gotta put his best foot forward or that business will not be successful. Our feedback is only an attempt to help him do so.
(2012-07-08, 12:33 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]

Keep in mind that a website is a business, and he's the CEO. He's gotta put his best foot forward or that business will not be successful. Our feedback is only an attempt to help him do so.

I understand you point. I agree that he needs to try harder and do his best.
Looks just like 100 other sites. No offense but if you only know 2 people don't start a forum. Also that guest message made me want to punch a kid in the face. You are not texting talk and spell right. Also your whole gaming section has no threads but your other random forums do.

Ok now for speed round due to time restraints.
Get rid of tabs, new logo asap, domain is not that big of a deal for now, shoutbox is fine, get a unique favicon, edit menu/nav bar or at least add some links, and most importantly get members.
-You've successfully installed MyBB

List of positives
Pages: 1 2