MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moved Host > Threads/member/etc gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Import the (ursitename).sql to your PHPMyAdmin.
(2012-07-08, 04:04 AM)xvidmaster97x Wrote: [ -> ]Import the (ursitename).sql to your PHPMyAdmin.

where is this then in my full backup
The MySQL folder.
If you haven't backed up the MySQL database there's really nothing you can do. I've never used cPanel so I can't say whether the full backup feature from it includes databases or not but I assume it should do. Could you screenshot the contents of the backup folder?
(2012-07-13, 08:22 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]If you haven't backed up the MySQL database there's really nothing you can do. I've never used cPanel so I can't say whether the full backup feature from it includes databases or not but I assume it should do. Could you screenshot the contents of the backup folder?

cPanel's automatic system backup and full backup both include the mysql databases, they are located at mysql/databasename.sql Smile
Ah, good to know. @OP: All you should need to do is import the above file then modify MyBB's /inc/config.php file to reflect any changes to database name, username or password.
Pages: 1 2