MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone configure a myBB forum for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys.,,

Can you configure me a myBB forum?coz Im really having trouble almost all the time..,, please sir I totally need a myBB forum..,,please please please sir configure me a myBB forum..,,,,,

Just pm me if You need a host..,, I give you a account..,,please guys..,,
Are you willing to pay? If so, PM me.
awtzz pay..,? maybe someone I just ask which is free Smile

sorry but Totally I cant pay Im just searching for free coz I dont credit card any longer
What exactly do you need? Just installation?

If yes, you can do that using softaculous that comes with your host's control panel.
(2012-07-08, 04:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly do you need? Just installation?

If yes, you can do that using softaculous that comes with your host's control panel.

Not all hosts come with softaculous
(2012-07-08, 04:46 AM)JamieJackson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-08, 04:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly do you need? Just installation?

But almost all comes with an alternative.
I mean like you going to create a myBB forum for me
(2012-07-08, 04:48 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-08, 04:46 AM)JamieJackson Wrote: [ -> ]

But almost all comes with an alternative.

Mine doesn't seem to have MyBB on it lols
https://x10hosting.com/portal/ I use this one it has softaculous but I dont know how to use it Smile
You can figure it out very easily, just fill in the form.
Pages: 1 2