MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any domain ideas for a forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I'm thinking on setting up a MyBB forum. I sold my last forum due to me having plenty of projects to do. I am thinking the forum should be about Webmasters/IT, Internet Security, Hosting & Domains discussions etc.. that sort of thing. I know, I know....some of you will say what's the point when there is loads of forums out there containing these specific topics...but that's the point of communities. so if I have experience in that sort of topics and the funds for it, then I shoudn't be let down by some people and this is what I really want to do. I am having some tough time picking a good domain name for my forum. I would enjoy if it contained "Forum" in the name but if you guys got any wicked ideas that could help me, then please do! I'll be very greatful.Shy

I'm thinking on using www.webtalkbb.com
What do you guys think?
getsupportfrom.us
(2012-07-08, 05:42 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]getsupportfrom.us

Hi there,

Looks like a good domain but not exactly for a forum I am thinking. The domain is good if was used for something different Smile
InternetTechForum.com
NetTechForum.com
NetworkTechForum.com
WebTechForum.net
(2012-07-08, 06:43 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]NetTechForum.com

I like this - it's got a certain catch to it Wink
Just a bit of advice: be careful about listing domains you've got your eye on publicly.

Fwiw, I like NetTechForum too. It's slightly catchy, and therefore memorable.
(2012-07-09, 03:39 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Just a bit of advice: be careful about listing domains you've got your eye on publicly.

Fwiw, I like NetTechForum too. It's slightly catchy, and therefore memorable.

Yea I know, but wasn't sure I was going with it so I shared the domain.

I don't like NetTechforum.com, it's too big....something valuable abit.
MyWebControl.com
TheWebControl.com
LearnToHost.com
SiteDealsOnline.com