MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make URL'S in post bold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Atm the url in post are not as visible as i would like

[Image: e869ff4349af5c5ed8dc82758b313825.png?1341795099]

How do i make bold and/or edit it

Im using the apart 1 theme
You can either edit the .css or you can just put the bold BBcode infront of the URL one, as an example:
[b][url]url.here[/url][/b]
If you want to make all "links" to be bold in all posts without formatting it then here is how.

AdminCP > Themes > Your theme > Edit > global.css > Add the following code at the end of stylesheet;

.post_body a:link, .post_body a:visited, .post_body a:active{
font-weight: bold;
}
(2012-07-09, 04:03 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to make all "links" to be bold in all posts without formatting it then here is how.

AdminCP > Themes > Your theme > Edit > global.css > Add the following code at the end of stylesheet;

.post_body a:link, .post_body a:visited, .post_body a:active{
font-weight: bold;
}

Little issue when i had more than 1 link the second link went back to the normal way it was ?
it shouldn't.
(2012-07-09, 12:54 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]it shouldn't.

Its when i use the hide until reply anyway i can fix that
on 1 hide to reply it will be bold but for the second it wont..

as seen

[Image: 6cc77a8a1b2b3d79ca4f5c0cd417ba1c.png?1341838354]

using this

http://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-content-until-reply
Could you please post your website's URL and testing account ?
(2012-07-09, 01:32 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please post your website's URL and testing account ?

its a private website im telling you its when you hide the links on the second link it does that

Anyone know how to make it work for hide until reply not just the 1st link

BUMP..
bump...
Its hard to tell why its not working to the other link since I'm unable to reach to the site. As its private website, I'm unable to proceed giving further support.
Pages: 1 2