MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Integrator not working correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Bowkilled -

I don't know why this is happening when trying to change the way the form looks...

[09-Jul-2012 09:21:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function login() on a non-object in /home/stellarr/public_html/beta/index.php on line 41

I have the new file attached.

Any help would be amazing! Please Smile Angel

You can see a live preview @ www.stellarrecharge.com/beta/

Update:

New file attached. If you try the live preview with details:

Tester
Password

then you should see, "Login Success" - however this is not transferring over to myBB.

Is it my code, or..what's up? Thanks in advance!!
(2012-07-09, 09:24 AM)JakeA Wrote: [ -> ]@Bowkilled -

I don't know why this is happening when trying to change the way the form looks...

[09-Jul-2012 09:21:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function login() on a non-object in /home/stellarr/public_html/beta/index.php on line 41

I have the new file attached.

Any help would be amazing! Please Smile Angel

You can see a live preview @ www.stellarrecharge.com/beta/

Update:

New file attached. If you try the live preview with details:

Tester
Password

then you should see, "Login Success" - however this is not transferring over to myBB.

Is it my code, or..what's up? Thanks in advance!!

I can't login with the details you've provided.
Apologies.

'password'

not

'Password'
I've been trying to work with this myself, but with no luck. I used to know MyBB fairly well but that was months ago. Consider this a free bump I guess Smile
I still need some help on this, does anyone have any ideas?
(2012-07-09, 09:24 AM)JakeA Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why this is happening when trying to change the way the form looks...

I took a quick look at the newer one:
Did you have it working 100% before changing the way the form looks.
Yes. But I lost the working form, unfortunately.
I'll try to solve your issue JakeA, however, I'm myself pretty busy with my own site and mybb.

However, are you still experiencing the Call to a member function error?
Pages: 1 2