MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Collapsible footer - will i still get support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey well i am not sure if i am doing this or not yet but i am thinking about doing this - http://return-true.com/examples/slidefooter2.html

i was wondering since the copyright wouldn't be shown untill the user clicks the button would this still grant me support? thanks!
If you can't see MyBB copyright when you enter the site, you will be denied support, even if you have to click a button to see the copyright.
lol typo? i presume you mean can't
Yes, sorry.
So long as the copyright is there and is clear that the footer is collapsed, you should be fine.
Copyright issues aside, hiding such information behind a barely visible, clickable element seems like a bad idea.
Smile ok. like i said i am not sure if i am even going to do this yet, just wondered if it was allowed though. thanks both of you

(2012-07-09, 01:19 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Copyright issues aside, hiding such information behind a barely visible, clickable element seems like a bad idea.

hmm. depends what you put in the foot i guess.