MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lifetime Hosting for $25 USD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: host.png]

An affordable web hosting company- "Forumeze Hosting" specializes in offering consistent and cost effective web hosting services and cheap web hosting with 99% up time! Our services comprise stable, feature-rich hosting products provided in the most competitive prices in the industry. Our web servers that are placed in a top-notch data centre offers multiple fast connections all across the world. We assure the best, reliable hosting environment, thereby delivering your content very rapidly. Enriched with years of experience, our experts encompass capability to host your critical web based applications.

The Plan will provide the following things:
  • Quota (MB): 1000 GB
  • Bandwidth (MB): 10000 GB
  • Max FTP Accounts: 1000
  • Max Email Accounts: 1000
  • Max Databases: 1000
  • Max Sub Domains: 1000
  • Max Parked Domains: 30
  • Max Addon Domains: 30
  • Awstats, Webalizer, Latest Visitors Stats & much more!

Visit the official page to order now!

Our Credit host service is also online:
http://www.forumeze.com/forum/Thread-Credit-Host-Info
A warning to any potential customers: This is completely unsustainable, and these guys will not give you a "lifetime" of service. Not possible.
Excuse me? And why do you think like that? You are commenting about a service which you have never used, you may have seen some similar, but mine doesn't have to be like those!
Do you really expect you can stay in business for the next century or so by charging one-time payments of $25 for essentially unlimited hosting?
Yes. I think I can. First of all do not underestimate any business, whether it is small or large. You can't decide what I can or can't, Its would be my responsibility to take care of the clients, with a stable amount of price.
I have already got 2 customers for 4 months each, They are happy with the service.

I don't know whats your problem, but its not fare to discourage someone while starting something new. I don't know whether the words are harsh or not, If I am being rude, sorry for that!
(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Below are some examples of what can be advertised here:
  • Developed MyBB powered websites
  • (1) Domain names that contain the term "MyBB" or "MyBulletinBoard" and have been registered for at least 3 months
  • Offerings & Requests for MyBB theme and modification development both paid and free
  • Partnership and forum staff openings
  • Offerings & Requests for paid posting
  • (2) MyBB specific hosting or Multiforum style hosting which offers MyBB support

Advertising the following is explicitly prohibited:
We believe the following products are better advertised through other services such as eBay, Flippa or Digital Point forums.
  • Complete websites that are not directly related to or powered by MyBB
  • Domain names that do not meet the conditions of point (1)
  • Web hosting which does not meet the conditions of point (2)
  • Competitions or raffles, though you may advertise these through your showcase thread
  • Physical goods
  • Forum databases that are not sold as part of a complete website

http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html