MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help moving panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Edit: Just realized this is in the wrong place -- sorry! I'll re-post it.*

I'm trying to move the panel from it's default position to above the logo. I moved the below code and while I'm logged in it works (it shows above the logo like I want), but when I log out it moves back to the default position (see attachments). Any help on how I can fix that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

<div id="panel">
     {$welcomeblock}
</div>
Admincp -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Template Set -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_guest

Make sure you edit that template too.
(2012-07-09, 09:07 PM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Admincp -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Template Set -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_guest

Make sure you edit that template too.

Hey, thanks for responding.

What would I change in there? I don't see what needs to be altered.

Here's what's in there:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--	
lang.username = "{$login_username}";	
lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";	
lang.login = "{$lang->login}";	
lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";	
lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";	
lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script>

<span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span>

Solved it by setting it as the default theme and it worked fine.

As part of what I tried yesterday, I had tried to force it on the users, but that didn't work so I'm surprised this did.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate the help.