MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to continue developement on my website unless solved - MyBB Integrator Failing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sorry for double thread.

My website is not using MyBB Integrator as it should and I have been spending hours on this and for some reason it is still not working.

Previously, I was helped by @Bowkilled and @Seeker.

When I login from the myBB installation itself, it detects it, however if I try to login from the website, where I am attempting to use the Integrator, the myBB installation does not detect it, however my code says it has logged me in.

I have the file attached, and if someone (preferable a PHP expert, or someone who understands it better than I do) would like to read it over and see if they see only sore errors (which you probably will), that would be extremely appreciated. Please! I really would like to continue development of my website, but cannot unless this is solved.

File attached.

URL : www.stellarrecharge.com/beta/ (Site I need to use Integrator on)

URL : www.stellarrecharge.com/community/ (Site that has the myBB installation)

Things I've tried:

Rearranging php code
Adding different if, else, elseif statements
Changing cookie path to '/' instead of '/community/'
(2012-07-09, 09:49 PM)JakeA Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, sorry for double thread.

My website is not using MyBB Integrator as it should and I have been spending hours on this and for some reason it is still not working.

Previously, I was helped by @Bowkilled and @Seeker.

When I login from the myBB installation itself, it detects it, however if I try to login from the website, where I am attempting to use the Integrator, the myBB installation does not detect it, however my code says it has logged me in.

I have the file attached, and if someone (preferable a PHP expert, or someone who understands it better than I do) would like to read it over and see if they see only sore errors (which you probably will), that would be extremely appreciated. Please! I really would like to continue development of my website, but cannot unless this is solved.

File attached.

URL : www.stellarrecharge.com/beta/ (Site I need to use Integrator on)

URL : www.stellarrecharge.com/community/ (Site that has the myBB installation)

Things I've tried:

Rearranging php code
Adding different if, else, elseif statements
Changing cookie path to '/' instead of '/community/'

I have changed some stuff in your index.php file, (I have marked some things in bold red that I feel don't belong at their current position):

if($MyBBI->isLoggedIn()) {
echo 'Hey there, ' .$MyBBI->mybb->user['username'].'. Welcome back.';
}else{

JakeA, are you using your MyBBIntegrator within a raw php file or within a CMS?

Also, what is your cookie domain?

Set your cookie domain to .stellarrecharge.com
Hi, thank you for your hard work. I will see if I can get it to work.

My cookie domain is .stellarrecharge.com

I am using it with a raw php file.
(2012-07-10, 06:54 AM)JakeA Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thank you for your hard work. I will see if I can get it to work.

My cookie domain is .stellarrecharge.com

I am using it with a raw php file.

Where you able to get it working?
No, I did not. I gave up after another 5 hours of trying.