MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Elite Admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well the one that are less useful.
(2012-07-10, 12:29 AM)Ian2416 Wrote: [ -> ]Well the one that are less useful.

Really, you find the "Developers" less useful?

If they create you exclusive themes, that attracts users. That doesn't sound less useful to me.

In fact they sound more important than the Global Mods as they're doing work to drive updated content & traffic to your forum.

Let's look at something else, if you were to post looking for Mods, it's easy to get a free volunteer.

If you post looking for a custom theme, getting it for free is near impossible. Most if not all theme developers here will charge you real money.

And yet, your pay system has that backwards.
Is EAP strong again the Japanese Yen? That's my local currency.
The only I'm paying for right now is nothing because all of you
give me a bad name.

LOL yes.
I'm not trying to give you anything negative, I've only just chimed in because your pay system doesn't make sense.

Theme Developers already want to be paid money, when you're paying them the least forum currency in your system rankings, that doesn't help make things better.
I'm checking if I can change the Developer rank's pay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Pay list change.

First post updated.
Can someone suspend this idiot already? Ridiculous.

Quote:MyBB Experience: Guru

can't take this ...
Great site btw, I've never seen anything like it before! Good luck and I hope your site prospers.
(2012-07-10, 12:45 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone suspend this idiot already? Ridiculous.

can't take this ...

Haha, this is guy is going to be around some time by the seems of it.
(2012-07-10, 12:45 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone suspend this idiot already? Ridiculous.

can't take this ...

Dunno what you're talking about, the guy is clearly a genius.
Pages: 1 2 3 4