MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infolinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here using Infolinks with MyBB? Do you make a good revenue with it? It works great? I'm interested in getting some feedback.

Thank you. Smile
Never used them but I'm equally as interested. I'd prefer a way to hide them from specific user groups though.
If I have google adsense will these two conflict with each other?
(2012-07-10, 03:15 AM)ALUXi33 Wrote: [ -> ]If I have google adsense will these two conflict with each other?

Nope.
(2012-07-10, 03:02 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Never used them but I'm equally as interested. I'd prefer a way to hide them from specific user groups though.

If you are using a plugin like MyAdvertisements, it should be easy to do that.

(2012-07-10, 03:15 AM)ALUXi33 Wrote: [ -> ]If I have google adsense will these two conflict with each other?

I don't think so.
I used it in past over R2S. I should have been near to $50 now which is payout, but as R2S is now closed, I have never saw it. Sometime I would use it again over UB.

I might code a plugin with it for only certain usergroups to see.
Looks like it does not officially support the use of it on myBB but I would be interested in adding it.
Good for you if you can make good money with this, but to me, it's tacky and gross. I wouldn't go anywhere near it and wouldn't visit sites that use it.
These are extremely annoying. Like brad said, I do not like to visits such sites either.
I find it weird and annoying too that is why I never used over UB.