MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Being able to see who rated a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why you remove it on in 2.0? They are useful for some boards, or at least give them option to enable/disable it as well. And I believe, to substitute it, there will be something like trophies (say give it a trophy or a like if you like this thread) or something?

But I agree over here that if this is introduced, false 1 star rating would reduce.

The best solution I can now see is disable thread rating in SHOWCASE forum IMHO.
Probably they will switch to a +1 / -1 system. I hope.
(2012-07-10, 03:44 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Probably they will switch to a +1 / -1 system. I hope.

Its a good idea but using it on community websites like this is not recommended ;P.
(2012-07-10, 03:52 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-10, 03:44 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Probably they will switch to a +1 / -1 system. I hope.

Its a good idea but using it on community websites like this is not recommended ;P.

Well probably you could disable negatives.
Glad to hear that it will be gone in 2.0. Will the thread icons also be removed?

Also, what is going to be it's replacement.
Thread ratings are like trolling in the Showcase forum. They should be disabled, though I don't really think it's a big deal.

This would be ideal - with the ability to disable negatives, like you said.
Pages: 1 2