MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Analytics Tracking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i am bit confused here can some one tell me where do i need to place the google analytics tracking code in which template so that i can get the best possible accurate results about the forum from Google analytics.

Thanks in advance
AdminCP > templates > your theme's templates > Ungrouped templates > headerinclude > paste the code in the bottom of this template.
Thanks for d reply...

I did the same as you said..but for some reason the Forum says there are 60 guests online while when i check the "REAL TIME" stats in google analytics it only shows 5 users..

I have triple checked the tracking code and have inserted the code in header include at bottom ???
May be it needs few time to update ?
Chances are, the forum is reporting 60 guests including bots (like Google's web crawler) whereas Analytics is only reporting actual visitors, as far as it is able to tell, to your site.

Maybe have a look through the online list to get a better idea of what that 60 is comprised of?