MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set special permissions how??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have a question, I have create a own WIKI section and now I have setup a group called "wiki editor". Now I want to gif this group or member with this rang the permissions to edit posts in the section.

But if I want this, and I set it that they can edit post they get automatic permissions to see the moderator CP. I don't want this, I only want to have that they have permission to edit the post in that section nothing more.

Is there some plugin to fix this because standard I set the permissions they see also the moderator cp and this I don't want. I want only that the can edit post en a section en nothing more.
Someone with a sollutions maybe??
try posting in the plugin request section as i think this will require a plugin
I thinks so that this need a plugin because now if I set that a group van edit post they get automatic access to the Moderator CP
Hi GalaxyFreak, you can do this by going to
ACP --> Forum And Posts --> Select your wiki forum --> Moderators --> Add a usergroup there

Hope this helps, regards.
No sure if above post solves it, but you can try the "Moderator Permissions" plugin by Tomm M. and there is another one similar tot that one.
Please everyone read!!! I don't want to have moderators permissions at that group so I can not set permissions for moderators permissions....

So this is not the sollution I want NO moderators permissions then only edit posts.....
Someone please ?????
???????????
Did you tried it?

(2012-07-13, 01:27 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]No sure if above post solves it, but you can try the "Moderator Permissions" plugin by Tomm M. and there is another one similar tot that one.
Pages: 1 2