MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just finished creating a new MyBB theme, and I'm releasing it for free. The only catch is that you have to be registered to download it (but hey, it's free otherwise!)

I also offer free support for any of the themes I make. Just create a topic in the "Free Themes" forum and I'll help you out with customizing your theme.

Click here for a preview and here for a live demo.

The download page:
http://www.teccanique.com/thread-17.html
Nice abit too square for me tho
Thanks for the comment. And yeah, it was made that way intentionally, but it can easily be rounded by adding a few lines in the CSS for rounded corners.
Cheers Tecca - a nice plain theme. I'm sure it could be edited a bit quite easily to fit other's needs! Smile
Nice. I personally think you should keep the default links in the menu, rather than just leaving placeholders.
(2012-07-10, 10:05 PM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers Tecca - a nice plain theme. I'm sure it could be edited a bit quite easily to fit other's needs! Smile

Thanks for the comment. And yeah, it's easy enough to modify. =)

(2012-07-10, 11:20 PM)Jack Clarke Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. I personally think you should keep the default links in the menu, rather than just leaving placeholders.

The theme was originally going to be used on my site until I changed it (hence the similarity), and those were going to be pages to portfolio, contact, etc. But if anyone wants me to change it for them personally, I'll be glad to do it.
The top profile info just below the banner just doesn't seem right, maybe you can review & redesign that area.

Otherwise I like it, I like simple themes and this has a great feel to it.