MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When last you did a full system virus scan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As above. I do scan any emails I send though using clamAV just in case.
Am I the only one here that does have something installed? Toungue

I just have Microsoft security essentials and malwarebytes installed on my windows partition, who knows when it last ran though. I think I scheduled it to run every few months or so in the background, but i can't really remember.

As for my newly installed linux partition... Well... What's anti-virus? Toungue
(2012-07-11, 07:49 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one here that does have something installed? Toungue

I just have Microsoft security essentials and malwarebytes installed on my windows partition, who knows when it last ran though. I think I scheduled it to run every few months or so in the background, but i can't really remember.

Avira AntiVir and Malwarebytes as well. I'm on quite a few warez/hacking forums though so I like the sense of security Big Grin

Do you guys run firewalls?
(2012-07-11, 08:08 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-11, 07:49 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one here that does have something installed? Toungue

Avira AntiVir and Malwarebytes as well. I'm on quite a few warez/hacking forums though so I like the sense of security Big Grin

Do you guys run firewalls?

Sometimes I re-route my connections through my FreeBSD and IPCop servers for fun, but that's just when I want something to do.
I have a basic firewall on my router and a simple restrictive iptables one setup on my machine.
I run avast on my Ubuntu KDE system. I don't scan it regularly, but I do keep it enabled and scan it occasionally, just in case Wink
Two weeks ago, nothing found except one crack which it detected as potentially harmful.
Also running Avast.
No anti-virus at all. So not in a while.
I am running Avast and have scanned a couple of days ago, ended up with 2 possible trojans.
(2012-07-11, 08:08 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys run firewalls?

Windows firewall with no exceptions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5