MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add new User from a PHP Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

i want to add user from my VB program! I can hand over all infos to a php script, but i can find a sample php what creates a user without going over the normal website from mybb!

Thanks
Michael
just to confirm you want to 'register a user' from a vb.net application run from a computer?
(2012-07-11, 01:39 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]just to confirm you want to 'register a user' from a vb.net application run from a computer?

No! I want to Create a new user from my VB6 Program. I don't want to go over the Sign up page.

for ex:
adduser.php?user=michael&[email protected]&password=123456789

done!!!
Thanks for your help!
Michael
(2012-07-16, 01:40 PM)avimonster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-11, 01:39 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]just to confirm you want to 'register a user' from a vb.net application run from a computer?

No! I want to Create a new user from my VB6 Program. I don't want to go over the Sign up page.

for ex:
adduser.php?user=michael&[email protected]&password=123456789

done!!!
Thanks for your help!
Michael

Be careful when playing around with raw php code and direct mysql insertions without validation, always escape and validate the post data or you will run into big troubles, if someone discovers that they can add a user by using url get params they can even be able to drop your database.