MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When did you start working with forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I started last feb but only lasted til the end of that feb and started again this summer. When I first started I had lots of trouble and lack of knowledge. I was stuck frequently since it was my first time. I'm still really me to coding, forums, etc. which is why I have a lot of support theads :3 I still remember learning how to navigate MyBB admin control panel... I used to think everything was pre made and required no work at all - I was wrong. But yeah I was mostly interested in YouTube than coding and forums. I'm 14 now but I think I should have started this before YouTube. So please tell me about your first experiences Smile
Think I started in 2009.
When I was 13, so 2002 I would suppose, with my first Beyblade forum "Off the Chain" running on phpBB.
2008 was the first year I started working with forums and it was using SMFForFree. Toungue
Working with as in owning or just generally working with them? I began my first Super Moderator position in 2007 on a pretty large forum if that counts. Never really got into owning them or developing them till about 2009 or so.
Since 2000 or something I have used Invision Power Board, vBulletin, SMF and now MyBB.
My second year of college - 2008.
I actually had to check because I found the forum was still up(Welp I need to learn to clean my servers). Near 2003, Which is scary.
In 2007. My first forum was create in createmybb.com and it's still up. It's always funny to check it out.
(2012-07-12, 01:16 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I actually had to check because I found the forum was still up(Welp I need to learn to clean my servers). Near 2003, Which is scary.

Link? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3