MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin/Developer Needed (Paid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had MMA Predictions league running for the past few years on Facebook, when Facebook shutdown our group for no reason I migrated everything to MyBB.

The concept is very simple, we predict the outcome of UFC events. I currently use Limesurvey to setup the event asking for each participant to pick the outcome of a fight (Pick the winner or decide if the fight is a draw). Once the event has happened I export all the results to Excel and I manually update a Google Docs spreadsheet with how many correct picks people have (1 point per correct pick). This sheet holds all past events as well as an overall league table.

When I moved to myBB I use the "Page Manager" plugin to embed both the limesurvey survey and the Google docs spreadsheet so it looks like it's part of the site.

What I am looking to do, is have the site handle both the selection of the picks and the storage of an archive and a current league. Having to setup limesurvey for each event is time consuming, as is collating all the results into a spreadsheet.

I'd welcome any PMs from developers who would like more information to be able to base a quote on.
I'm willing to maybe try out & help Smile
I'll PM you. Big Grin

Anybody else?

Unlike 90% of the requests I'm actually willing to pay cash money and not offer up equity/rep/any other terms. Smile
I replied your post in my forum Smile
(2012-07-12, 05:57 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I replied your post in my forum Smile

Cool thanks. Smile
i am not sure if i can write that for mybb
but i definaly can write that kind of script in a single php page ( php + mysql ) , then you can also include it into mybb or use that single page

i just need to know what you exactly like to have and what way you like to have it
few examples
  • user can sign up
  • use see his points
  • admin can add league's based on time
  • points get calculated after time end
  • prevent sign up if match is running
  • admin can exlude certain users
or in short , just let me know what exactly you need and what functions you exactly want
based on that i can write the script and include everything you ask

but still the main question , i am not sure if i can make it a plugin for mybb as i never wrote a plugin for mybb before

Then for the price , do you like to pay a 1X fee to own the code or a hired license with lifetime bugfixes ?? ( valid serial needed @ 3€ - 5€ p/m )

awaiting your reply Big Grin
Greetings From PowerChaos
(2012-07-12, 08:24 PM)The Crasher Wrote: [ -> ]i am not sure if i can write that for mybb
but i definaly can write that kind of script in a single php page ( php + mysql ) , then you can also include it into mybb or use that single page

i just need to know what you exactly like to have and what way you like to have it
few examples
  • user can sign up
  • use see his points
  • admin can add league's based on time
  • points get calculated after time end
  • prevent sign up if match is running
  • admin can exlude certain users
or in short , just let me know what exactly you need and what functions you exactly want
based on that i can write the script and include everything you ask

but still the main question , i am not sure if i can make it a plugin for mybb as i never wrote a plugin for mybb before

Then for the price , do you like to pay a 1X fee to own the code or a hired license with lifetime bugfixes ?? ( valid serial needed @ 3€ - 5€ p/m )

awaiting your reply Big Grin
Greetings From PowerChaos

I'll PM you. Wink