MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shout Box problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want to put my shoutbox right under my header but everything i try just not work can some help me thanks.

Can any one help not just look at it
Please post your website's URL.
http://www.clownmodding.com/

(2012-07-11, 06:26 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your website's URL.

http://clownmodding.com
REMOVED
Probs shouldn't post your mysql username for security reasons. I've never used a shoutbox before but is there not a way to move it over the plugins settings? If not then you'll have to make some template edits.
no i just fixed it i have had this post on all day and sql server got fixed look now
(2012-07-11, 09:29 PM)Heartless Wrote: [ -> ]Probs shouldn't post your mysql username for security reasons. I've never used a shoutbox before but is there not a way to move it over the plugins settings? If not then you'll have to make some template edits.

YEAH good point sorry to the OP for that and thanks for not quoting my post so i can remove it easily Smile

(2012-07-11, 09:46 PM)Motto Wrote: [ -> ]no i just fixed it i have had this post on all day and sql server got fixed look now

checking it now
(2012-07-11, 09:29 PM)Heartless Wrote: [ -> ]Probs shouldn't post your mysql username for security reasons. I've never used a shoutbox before but is there not a way to move it over the plugins settings? If not then you'll have to make some template edits.

thats what im saying im in global templates and i done know were to move it up or someting
oh oops
you want it at the top sorry i read it wrong somehow

ok go to ACP > Template > Themename > Index Template

find
{myshoutbox_abcd}

and move it to below the
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--