MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minimum Post to acces forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked everywhere and cannot seem to find what I thought was going to be a simply plugin, I need something that makes it so I can block members with under x posts from viewing a specific section on the forum.

Are there any out there, and if not can someone make one for the community?
no plugin needed. create a new group and remove registered group from the section in question. then add the new group to it.

then create a new group promotion to set a post-based rule to move users into the additional group.
(2012-07-11, 08:52 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/forums-requirements
This has not been updated in over a year, which is why I don't want to use it.

(2012-07-11, 09:36 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]no plugin needed. create a new group and remove registered group from the section in question. then add the new group to it.

then create a new group promotion to set a post-based rule to move users into the additional group.

Thank you for the help. Now will this make the board un-viewable to the people not in the group? Because I still wish for them to see it, just not use it.
you need to just setup the permissions accordingly for the new group (give) and the registered group (take away) and any other groups you want or dont want to have access