MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Uploading Attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upgraded MyBB 1.18 to 1.2. After a fairly troublesome install, I thought I had everything working well, but now discover that some image files will not attach to posts.

Adding attachments of the jpg and gif type to reply or new thread just goes to a blank page. The files are transferred to the uploads directory, and are seen as orphan attachments with no database record or thumbnail. PDF, TXT and BMP work fine.

Going into Admin - Recount and Rebuild - Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails again gives a blank panel in admin. Also Moderation Queue - Attachments gives "MyBB Error There are no attachments currently awaiting moderation" which was correct except the other moderation queue items returned "MyBB Message" instead of "MyBB Error".

I have disabled thumbnail view in posts, which seems to do little. I think I will disable posting attachments until I can fix this.

The only other thing that appears not to work is the version check, which I have not really had chance to look into yet.

Very much appreciate any help.

Best regards Gordon
Still struggling with this, please help.

Gordon
Problem with Version Check answered.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...4#pid81124

Appreciate any suggestions on how to solving my main problem though.

Regards

Gordon