MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mytabbs help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good morning ladies and gents i need little help please ok let me start.

i have mybb latest installed , i installed mytabs ok fine the tabs are showing look at picture
[Image: scaled.php?server=339&filename=24151784.png&res=landing]
as you can se how do i create exact same 1 below it so i can add more links etc please help thank you.

were is the actual code for this in templates what do i need to do please help.

i tried renaming mytabs.xml to mytabs2.xml and inside it i edited to se if it works no loook please help thanks.
Link to your site please?
here it is sir http://yah-underworld.com/ how ever i must say the site isnt part of any illigal everything there is legal we provide help thats all so just letting you know thanks.
Your site contains links to watch movies free online as well as other seemingly illegal content. You have therefore been denied support.
come on sir no need to be so harse , they arnt illigal lol they are watch online tutorial movies , games, guides as i said ? we do not provide illiagal movies etc
You also have sections for software too. Looking through them I see software I know isn't freeware such as Topaz. Of course, I can't see the threads, but I think it's safe to assume you're not linking to the company who owns Topaz.
they are softwares trials sir as u can read in footer we do not host or participate with illegal activities belive me

what a dickhead