MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not able to post.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I make a post it justs starts loading since about an hour, before everything worked fine.

Test Account:

Profile Name: TestAccount
Password: 123456

Please help me to fix this, thanks in advanceHeart

Link: www.webmacker.de
And does it post/show the posted post when you refresh the page ?
No, it doesn't work at all for me, it just shows me the picture in the attachement
Does your postbit and postbit_classic templates default ? If not then try to revert them back to default.
I didn't do any changes but it just doesn't stop loading, two hours before it loaded fineSad
The quick reply doesn't even show the loading spinner for me, it simply reloads the page. Have you installed any plugins recently that affect the quick reply at all?
(2012-07-13, 08:20 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]The quick reply doesn't even show the loading spinner for me, it simply reloads the page. Have you installed any plugins recently that affect the quick reply at all?

No, I haven't installed anything that could affect it. I have compressed some of the js and css but I did nothing with a plugin.

I asked several people to try to post it only doesn't work for me for some reasonSad

Thanks to all for the help!