MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post to rep ratio: FAIL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just noticed someone with less than 200 posts already has more rep than I do..

Blasphemy!!.. I often contribute to the various support sections (theme and template in particular) and have very little to show for it..

don't you all realize that reputation is the only way I can value my self worth?!?

it's a sad day for I... Sad
Well, you can always ask Yaldaram for some. Toungue

But seriously, rep is just another way for users to say "thanks". It doesn't particularly measure how reputable you are.
(2012-07-12, 11:23 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can always ask Yaldaram for some. Toungue

But seriously, rep is just another way for users to say "thanks". It doesn't particularly measure how reputable you are.

hahaha so true.. yaldaram is def a rep hog..

And I was mostly joking and poking fun at myself.. although rep does make me feel good... Blush
Many users forget. Not everyone reps those who help, Yaldaram just seems to attract green points like light attracts moths. He's not human.
(2012-07-12, 11:23 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]But seriously, rep is just another way for users to say "thanks". It doesn't particularly measure how reputable you are.

This is obvisouly correct because I should have way more rep Toungue.

And, in case someone said this already I stopped reading the thread when I saw this comment.
Lets rob yaldaram's rep!

I think it's because he posts his plugins here. And he just rakes in the reps from those posts.
Don't feel bad :p
If I give you a rep, will that make you feel better? Toungue
(2012-07-13, 04:58 AM)Echo Off Wrote: [ -> ]Lets rob yaldaram's rep!

I think it's because he posts his plugins here. And he just rakes in the reps from those posts.

He does a lot of work in the support area aswell. He does a lot to help MyBB.
I usually forget to rep someone when they help me. I try to rep people but I usually get in an adrenaline rush since they just fixed my problem. I don't know... Confused

*not a real adrenaline rush lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6