MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My code box not appearing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First im not sure if this is the right place to ask this im sorry.

I just noticed that my code buttons are missing
(
- the one in the top of the message area when your going to reply
- the one with Bold / Italic / Underline / Font / Text size / Code
)

I dont know if this is about the new plugins I inserted but the time I Deactivated all those Plugins I Inserted it still dont show...

These are the plugins I inserted today

Alpha BBCode
Blur BBCode
Flip Horizonal BBCode
Flip Vertical BBCode
Glow BBCode
Shadow BBCode
Wave BBCode
Private Messages Admin -- Deactivated
Quick Theme!
Quick Edit! -- Has Error so I removed it.

Private message admin - I activated it and then enter to its area on the Admin CP ... It shows empty so I deactivated the plugin.

Quick Edit - I placed the Files correctly but there was this error that it cant find a certain file (but the file exist in that correct area) (line 33)and so I removed Quick Edit along with its plugin, & files.

after that I think something went wrong... my codebox dont show anymore... I didnt change anything at my Templates-> codebox

please help... thanks! Sad

::EDIT::

My forum btw.: http://www.acolhetz.uni.cc/forums/index.php
My mybb version: 1.2
I'm getting the same problem also. And it's not only the editor toolbox that's missing — the clickable smilies are as well. I've disabled every plugin/mod I'm using, as well as made sure that board settings for clickable smilies and BBcode are set to "on". Still no change, though. =/

Help is much appreciated. =^^=

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I logged out from my forum and discovered that guests were able to see the post formatting options, so I figured it must be on my end. So I took a look at UserCP > Edit Options > Other Options, and saw that "Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages." was unchecked. That fixed the problem. =^^=

I wonder why it became unchecked, though. I never did it...
That box getting unchecked on its own seems to be a common problem!  I would suggest you check that too, Blood, to make sure your box didn't get unchecked!