MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum get hacked by sql injection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why did you create a thread here? To get help or to accuse MyBB with no evidence or proof
mysql injection would not display the page...thats the obvious answer

second...a mysql injection would not change the forum cache which is required for perm settings
(2012-07-14, 05:26 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]* Leefish settles down with her popcorn.

love this post
I thought this topic would have died long ago...
(2012-07-13, 10:21 PM)yes123 Wrote: [ -> ]My forum get hacked, i don't know how he did it, i guess it is sql injection attack!
My forum having VIP section, he somehow inject some code to make VIP open to all new registered member. I only found out this issues 2 days later (=.=") and fix it back, but i think the mybb vulnerabilities is still there and he can do it again.

I checked the admin log, nobody have done so it should be from outside injection, devs please try fix this issues else i have to change to use other more secure forum system.

p/s: i am using the latest mybb copy. The vulnerabilities is there!

I don't think you will find any other forum software that will be more securer than mybb and as far as I can see you have no idea what the word "security" means.

MyBB is one of the most secure forum softwares you can find today. However, it requires people like you to be able to break the neccessary security that we other find pretty ok.

The only vurnerabilities on your forum is you. End of the chapter.
dont put plugins like google seo and sitemap & Those Stuff and everything would be ok
(2012-08-18, 07:24 AM)Marks-Mans Wrote: [ -> ]dont put plugins like google seo and sitemap & Those Stuff and everything would be ok

There is nothing wrong with the Google SEO plugin. Please stop telling members not to use certain plugins when there is nothing wrong with them. Your advice is not helpful.
Pages: 1 2 3