MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme with Background Image - Problem on non-standard Forum Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i am using the Battlefield - Bad Company theme currently for testing on my board. It has a fixed forum background image instead of just a forum background color. Which shows with all standard forum links.

But as soon as I go to a plugin, meaning a link that isn't standard MyBB url, the background image of the forum is gone.

Any kinda Mod that has its own php file, as soon as I click on that, the background is gone. Is that changable somehow so the forum background shows all the time ?

Example:

Standard Forum view

http://i.imgur.com/BvQDM.jpg

And here in for example the Donation plugin

http://i.imgur.com/NwA7E.jpg

The background image is gone. Why is that ?

I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay with that background Image the Themes comes with. So I tried to change that in the .css into a background color, but i can't find anything about the so called "background.png" in the global or the other .css files.

The only thing in the global.css file that relates to something with an image, is that.

Quote:.backGroundImg2 {
position: fixed;
top: 0px;
left: 0px;
z-index:-10;
width:100%;
height:100%;
}

When you remove that, the background image is gone. But the image is not even named in there, so where does it get the information from to take the background.png as image ? Sad

I can't reach the guy that made the Theme, already tried. If anyone knows how I can change that so its using a background color instead of the background image, please let me know. If i would just know where the picture location is taken from.
Can you provide a link to your site instead of a download please?
i think i might know how to fix it but will also need a URL
Theme is currently not set public, so you wouldnt see it. If you guys have a specific time when would come to check, i would enable it for a while.

Never mind, got it sorted out mostly now. Wink