MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: For Sale: mybb.co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im selling this mybb domain: mybb.co

Details
  • Registrar: Namecheap
  • Created: Wed Jan/11/2012
  • Expires: Fri Jan/11/2013
  • Opening Bid: $50

Im opening the bidding on this domain at $50. If you need anymore information just ask.
Donate it to the MyBB team? I am sure they would like that.
(2012-07-18, 06:30 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Donate it to the MyBB team? I am sure they would like that.

Agree, give it to MyBB. they give you free software Toungue
(2012-07-18, 01:29 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 06:30 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Donate it to the MyBB team? I am sure they would like that.

Agree, give it to MyBB. they give you free software Toungue

They give everybody free software.
(2012-07-18, 02:40 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]They give everybody free software.

And you domain squat their copyrighted name.
(2012-07-18, 02:50 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 02:40 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]They give everybody free software.

And you domain squat their copyrighted name.

You cant copyright a domain name, so before you start posting your smart comments get your facts straight. I started this thread to sell the domain, its not for trolls to post inaccurate information, nor is it for opinions or suggestions on what I should do with the domain.

Anyone can use mybb.co for anything they like, it could be an abbreviation for something completely different.

Read Item 3 on this article: http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-protect.html
(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Below are some examples of what can be advertised here:
  • Developed MyBB powered websites
  • (1) Domain names that contain the term "MyBB" or "MyBulletinBoard" and have been registered for at least 3 months
  • Offerings & Requests for MyBB theme and modification development both paid and free
  • Partnership and forum staff openings
  • Offerings & Requests for paid posting
  • (2) MyBB specific hosting or Multiforum style hosting which offers MyBB support
(2012-07-18, 04:29 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Below are some examples of what can be advertised here:
  • Developed MyBB powered websites
  • (1) Domain names that contain the term "MyBB" or "MyBulletinBoard" and have been registered for at least 3 months
  • Offerings & Requests for MyBB theme and modification development both paid and free
  • Partnership and forum staff openings
  • Offerings & Requests for paid posting
  • (2) MyBB specific hosting or Multiforum style hosting which offers MyBB support

He's not advertising, he's selling the domain.

EDIT: Just re-read it, my bad:p
Selling this for $30 as the renewal is due in January if anyone is interested.

Sold.

Please close this thread.