MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mail Not Sent!! Please Help Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-07-14, 06:00 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]for SMTP mail you would need a SMTP server and the settings.. pretty sure google apps supports that.

well my server does not allow any type of mail, i contact and they say "we are not giving any email access in free account"
okay, I was having the same problem with my php mail system. I'm on Godaddy shared hosting and each of the verification email from my mybb forum reached to new forum user, almost after 1-2 hours. And I dont think its good.
I contacted godaddy, and they said I should upgrade to dedicated hosting and I will not face any latency in emails delivering.
Well, I have read a post here in this thread, that we can also use SMTP, can any one please tell me how can I do this?
Thanks
well if you upgrade your account then you can add or buy email accounts... After getting email accounts you are accessable to sending mail through PHP well i also want a email account but not enough money i have...
(2012-07-15, 05:08 AM)Taim Wrote: [ -> ]okay, I was having the same problem with my php mail system. I'm on Godaddy shared hosting and each of the verification email from my mybb forum reached to new forum user, almost after 1-2 hours. And I dont think its good.
I contacted godaddy, and they said I should upgrade to dedicated hosting and I will not face any latency in emails delivering.
Well, I have read a post here in this thread, that we can also use SMTP, can any one please tell me how can I do this?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2