MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: oh No! My forum is not working after installing mobile plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Afte insstalling mobile verson my forum is not working, only index opening, if i go to any topic and profile then, its says page not found or something like this.
Please help me how to fix this, i want my forum back and i don't need any mobile version if they cracked my forum.
I have lot of data in my forum and don't want to lost it.
Thanks!
Well did you disable the mobile plugin?
what mobile plugin was it?
(2012-07-14, 03:33 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Well did you disable the mobile plugin?

(2012-07-14, 03:53 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]what mobile plugin was it?

Thanks for your response, i installed Google SEO and Gomobile plugin at a time and this problem came because i install SEO plugin and they required .htaccess file to run seo but my server does not suport to change htaccess file so i think this is problem of SEO not GoMobile
If you cant edit the htaccess thru your host then use a FTP client. Try smartftp or filezilla
most likely that is not going to work as most likely .htaccess is just not allowed.
(2012-07-14, 05:30 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]If you cant edit the htaccess thru your host then use a FTP client. Try smartftp or filezilla

(2012-07-14, 06:06 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]most likely that is not going to work as most likely .htaccess is just not allowed.

@mmadhankumar
i tried but not working, its says "critical file transfer error".

@fma965
YES because they have their on error custom pages for displaying advertisements