MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much post your forum has.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just post how much post your forum has.
My forum has 10,000 post as of today.
Congratulations. What's your forum URL?
Congratulations! Big Grin

Mine currently has 4,152
(2012-07-14, 07:39 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations. What's your forum URL?
Thanks
It should bein the www icon in my post or in my profile.
Note: I hide some forums from guest just because of people stealing our forum's content, especially the graphics area.

(2012-07-14, 07:41 PM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Big Grin

Mine currently has 4,152

Thanks.
That is awesome. Keep at it Smile
(2012-07-14, 07:21 PM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]Just post how much post your forum has.
My forum has 10,000 post as of today.
Find it hard to see that you have nearly 6,000 posts in hidden areas? Because the viewable sections only display 4k posts. But anyway, well done!
Depending on your definition of "my" forums. Technically I only own half of one and merely administrate the other. The first one has a piddly 40 posts, but we started it from scratch. The other's a converted forum that my friend bought and put me in charge of administration and maintenance, and has 426,876 posts. We're working on bringing it back to life, though with a personal project I want to see through we're still only in the ideas stage.
16,878 it's inactive. Gonna try and bring it back to life I think. :3
(2012-07-14, 07:47 PM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks
It should bein the www icon in my post or in my profile.
Note: I hide some forums from guest just because of people stealing our forum's content, especially the graphics area.

Oh I see. Your .trow is identical to mine....

Anyway, I'm surprised you got to 10k (even though I can't see 6k of them lol) on a free domain. Congrats again.
About 48,000. Would like to make it past 100k by the end of the year.
Pages: 1 2 3